- GPT15 Luggage Tracker GPS/LBS/WIFI Location Tracking, Bluetooth distance alert, UDP protocol Save More flow
- Starter Interrupt Relay for auto dealers loans disable the cars
- TS110 Temperature transducer, Temperature transmitter, reefer temp probe Accessories for Vehice GPS Tracking Device
- TS110 Temperature Sensor for GPS Tracker, Temertature Monitoring Sensor For GPS Tracking System
- TK121 vehicle tracking and disabling device remote engine shut off for cars with GPIO port
- TK121 cheap(Only customized orders) GPS GPRS GSM tracker for Car Vehicle Cut Engine/Oil Function
- GPT12 Small(very thin link a name card) covert GPS Tracking Device with 3 years standby long battey life low battery consumption
- GPT12 Small Szie Portable GPS Tracker with long battery life of 3 years for personal, vehicle, trailer tracking cost
Mobile Phone: 15889393211
Road of LangShan,Nanshan District
Country/Region: China (Mainland)
Chat With Us Now!
Nowadays, a lot of people find themselves interested in buying a gps tracking devices for vehicles but don’t know where to actually start. In order to help you find the best product for your needs, we need to first explain what GPS trackers for vehicles are and what do they actually do.
To best understand real-time GPS tracking, you should refer to it as a live GPS feature that does as its name implies – tracks your location in real time – wherever you are. By receiving position and location parameters from the GPS satellites and then transmitting it to a central server for processing, it displays the data on the app that is accessible through a mobile or web application.
So, when shopping for GPS tracking devices for vehicles, it is important to know that some of the most advanced systems come at a higher price. However, the cost is definitely justifiable once you see the benefits they have to offer.
How Do GPS Trackers For Vehicles Work In Real Time?
The GPS technology has advanced over the past few years, and is now featuring amazing things like advanced mapping and data reporting. When a device is used to track an object or a specific person, the GPS tracking devices for vehicles operate using a motion sensor. Therefore, you can not only see the location – but also detect any movement, driver behavior and with that the fuel usage and the routes that the drivers are taking.
Obviously, there is the possibility of setting a reporting interval based on your own preference, or a time interval that will report about the location of each vehicle to your phone via SMS or email. All you need is to log into your account and tweak the settings, whether it’s from your smartphone or your PC device. It goes without saying that in order to track a vehicle by GPS, you must have an Internet connection.
The Common Applications Of GPS Tracking Devices For Vehicles
As we said above, each of the GPS trackers for vehicles adopts a state-of-art GPS technology with advanced mapping and data reporting that uses a motion sensor. So, these devices are commonly used by the following users:
• asset monitors
• managers who are monitoring their team members’ behavior
• school bus administrators
• law enforcers
• parents who want to track their teenage drivers
• pet owners
• companies with fleet management
• delivery vehicles
• rent a car services
• waste disposal companies
As you can see, the use of GPS trackers for vehicles goes way beyond standard fleet management and helps in many industries. However, it is important to not mix the main functions of a real-time GPS tracking device for vehicles with a GPS logger. While a GPS logger is only capable of receiving location data from GPS satellites, they lack transmitters to actually send out the data and need a connection to a PC or some kind of internal memory to store and use this data.
Why Consider GPS Trackers For Vehicles (Instead Of Smartphones)
A lot of people think that they can skip investing in GPS tracking devices for vehicles and use their smartphones to track locations instead. However, even though real-time tracking is possible through many mobile apps and by adopting the in-built GPS features in smartphones, we all know that mobile phone tracking is not always a great choice. This is especially in cases when you don’t have much battery left or have poor reception.
These are some of the best facts why GPS trackers for vehicles are great for any business or private individual who wants to track the behavior and real-time location of their teenage children or close closest family members.
Now, there are three main types of real-time trackers, including:
• Portable – GPS tracking devices for vehicles that are most widely used as they cater to a variety of users. Also portable GPS trackers for vehicles are easy to install and come with a variety of added accessories such as waterproof cases, micro USB cables etc.
• OBD – According to many, the OBD GPS tracking devices for vehicles are the perfect for commercial vehicles. Easy to install in just a matter of seconds, they are powered by the vehicle’s on-board diagnostics generation port that can be found on the dashboard.
• Hardwire — If you want to monitor one vehicle only, you can also choose hard-wired GPS tracking devices for vehicles that use the car’s electrical system and are kind of like a plug and play tracking solution for your needs.
It is important to note that there are often some additional fees with real-time GPs trackers such as one-time activation fee and the monthly fees for the use of the tracker – which is why you should make sure that you are in line with these fees and that they are based on the frequency that you would like your device to tract.
In the end, GPS tracking is perfect for a lot of things. The GPS tracking devices for vehicles are great when used in a variety of industries as well as for a variety of private uses and purposes. And the best part?
The GPS trackers for vehicles are generally very small, which makes them easy to go under the car or in a place that no one will notice – especially if that is your company driver or your teenage kid. So, what are you waiting for?
Reach out to our teams at Eelink Tech and contact us for more information on each of our GPS trackers. As of now, there is no way to panic abotu losing your car or think too much if your drivers (or children are safe enough on the road.