- TPT02 Real-Time Temperature Monitoring Device with GPS for Cold Chain Monitoring Solutions
- TPT02 GPS based temperature monitoring system for refrigerated trailer truck temperature monitoring
- Starter Interrupt Relay for auto dealers loans disable the cars
- TS110 Temperature transducer, Temperature transmitter, reefer temp probe Accessories for Vehice GPS Tracking Device
- TS110 Temperature Sensor for GPS Tracker, Temertature Monitoring Sensor For GPS Tracking System
- TK121 vehicle tracking and disabling device remote engine shut off for cars with GPIO port
- TK121 cheap(Only customized orders) GPS GPRS GSM tracker for Car Vehicle Cut Engine/Oil Function
- GPT12 Small(very thin link a name card) covert GPS Tracking Device with 3 years standby long battey life low battery consumption
Mobile Phone: 15889393211
Road of LangShan,Nanshan District
Country/Region: China (Mainland)
Chat With Us Now!
2. OBDII,OBD2 standard connector
3.CE FCC E-mark Qualified
4.Iphone&Andorid APP Software
Shenzhen Eelink is a manufacturer and exporter of GPS Trackers, OBD II GPS Tracker, OBD 2 Tracking, Car On-Board Diagnostics Tracking, Vehicle Tracking Devices, Personal Tracking device. We also offer mature GPS Tracking Solutions including vehicle tracking, personal security, and fleet management.
How to find your OBDII Connector
Start by looking around the underside of your dashboard, below your steering wheel but above your gas and brake pedals. The diagram below will show you the general area to search.
The connector may be covered by a small flap, but will usually be visible without requiring any disassembly. Once you believe you have located the OBDII connector, compare it to the picture below.
Installing the OBDII-GPS
Once the OBDII connector has been located, all that is required is to plug the OBDII-GPS into the connector. Once you turn the ignition of the vehicle on, the small lights on the unit will blink. During your first installation, you will need to give the OBDII-GPS unit a minimum of 15 minutes fully initialize.
DRIVERS – Receive location, route and vehicle condition assistance automatically, anytime and anywhere.
TECHNICIANS – Remote vehicle diagnostics protects equipment and drivers.
OPERATIONS – Use real-time visibility to run operations more efficiently and safely.
DISPATCHERS – Plan and adjust routes more effectively and immediately.
SERVICE MANAGERS – Answer location inquiries faster and accurately.
RISK MANAGERS – Ensure regulatory compliance because unplanned incidents are reduced.
ACCOUNTANTS – Measure cost savings and increased customer satisfaction realized.
IT MANAGERS – Save valuable resources, with no demands on existing IT infrastructure or personnel.
EXECUTIVES – Increase value, through gains in productivity and utilization.
Cars Diagnostic System record function
1.Supports quad bands,
universal in the world.
2.Easy to install, connect the OBD interface to work.
3.Supports single positioning and feedbacks position via GPRS at setting times.
4.Supports vehicle positioning and tracking.
5.Vehicle status and speed from OBD data is better than ACC.
6.Vehicle collision, falling alarm by SMS/Platform (optional).
Environment for use
1.Limited working temperature:-20°C~80°C
4.Make sure the terminal is installed in OBD2 interface of the vehicle
Work current :
GPS positioning accuracy
GSM positioning accuracy
GSM Frequency :
Hot/warm/cold start time :
Dimensions (mm) L*W*H :
56.5 X 47 X 24.6
This device plugs into a vehicle’s OBDII port for ease of installation. An additional Y-cable allows you to place the device up under the dash for an even more covert option
GPS TRACKING SYSTEM
1) Geo-fence Alarm
2)GPS tracking history playback
Office and Laboratory
Factory SMT Workshop
Factory Cable Assembly Workshop
Focusing on products that are truly superior and innovative, Eelink has been awarded China National Hi-tech Enterpriseand Software Enterpise, Certificate of Utility model Patent Certification, Eelink’s products have passed the international certification BV, SGS,D&B, Design Patent, CE, FCC, PAHs,CCC,etc.